Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ok, it worked! I feel quite proud that I figured it out quite quickly.

This video is BIG NEWS for next steps in the educational aspect of the ministry.  If you recall, I had mentioned last year about the city of Tomaszow approaching Proem about land in the city that was available.  There were a lot of obstacles and challenges put in their way, but as you'll learn in the video... GOD has bigger plans!  We are super excited!

 http://vimeo.com/89608488 

As I close up, they are beginning their planning stages for this year's summer camps.  Would you take a few minutes of your time today and simply praise Him for His work in Poland?  And pray specifically for God to raise up strategic partners for this next stage in their ministry.  Funds are needed to build the new school and community center... may it become a beacon of LIGHT!

If you have any questions or desire to help in some way, please let me know!

No comments: