Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

This verse always helped "calm" me when things in life didn't make sense. God is true to His Word, whether we accept it or not...that's the beautiful thing I believe. Despite my insecurities, or where I may be doubting my faith or God's goodness... HE IS and WAS and WILL BE. I thus fall back on the truth of Scripture and of His promises. I pray you are able to do the same today.

Side note: We take off for a much needed family vacation after work today. We've packed the van with the bikes, golf clubs and leaving the laptop behind! I highly doubt I'll get to post the daily scriptures here until after the 26th. Maybe I'll miss the computer and do it at my parent's house...but please don't feel neglected. You can let me know you miss it. I hope people are encouraged as I've been from the daily Scriptures!


No comments: