Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ephesians 3:20,21

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

A cloudy and cool day thus far. We just took the camp picture. Discovery gave each camper a really cool t-shirt. Kaylor and Lauren both got one...maybe I'll be able to fit into it?!!

We're heading up to Warsaw later today and will come back on Friday for the closing activities. We will be staying with ProEm's director and his wife.

2 comments:

brent said...

Thanks for all of the pictures and personnel reflections. It sounds like you all touched quite a lot of people...both big and small. How does it feel to know that coming home is just right around the corner? I know mom is looking forward to it but I suppose the camp staff will hate to see you go. What about the girls...feelings from them? I cant imagine a better experience....being a kid at a kids camp for a whole month.

brent said...

I also noticed a river in one of the earlier picture posts. It looked like a river that could hold some bigger fish. I guess it was near camp. Any fishing done Ann? I know you are 3rd ranked in our family as far as fishing goes but thought you might have taken on the adventure of fishing in Poland. Smile!