Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hebrews 10:23,24

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.

Sorry about missing yesterday's posting. All I can say is that this week is non-stop. I leave as soon as I eat breakfast. I get back and eat at 2:15 pm. Then I meet with the guy I teach with and we plan out the next day's lesson. I'm stealing some time away now to blog, but I'm missing all the basketball games (Poland and America played today & the match with Josh's tea). However, I felt it was more important to blog and ask for additional prayer!

Continue to pray for the four guys mentioned earlier, but please also be praying for this guy named Chris. He was at camp last week, but apparently he purposely tried to miss the evening worship sessions. He's a very bitter guy with a lot to be be bitter about. Some of you have met Adam, the Polish guy who stayed with us and visited the States for the first time just a few weeks ago. Adam was the one who told me about Chris. Chris, along with his counselor, Robert, prayed and stayed up a long time last night. Please continue to pray for whatever God is doing in his life!

So, I just wanted to get that out there and just say we SOOO appreciate your comments and prayers. For some reason I can't post a foll0w-up comment (the computer takes forever to do so and thus I just have to abandon it altogether), so all you who have commented... I really appreciate them and bring smiles to my face!

Blessings to all!

No comments: