Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Psalm 141:3,4

Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Let not my heart be drawn to what is evil, to take part in wicked deeds with men who are evildoers; let me not eat of their delicacies.

There's also that verse in the NT about "setting our thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ" that I also really love. I'd try to find the verse and post it with this one, but it's 5:30 am in the morning and I woke up with the light coming in. I just went to bed at 1am. AND... may I note that I am not the typical late nighter. I just had been working on packing, organizing our house and repacking items. We have a 44 lb weight limit for the plane. I've found that you can't really pack a whole lot in one bag! Thus, we are now up to 7 bags with one more to spare. The bags are not fully packed, so I know if something happens to be over weight at the airport, we can move things around. I'm "tired"....but I just can't "sleep". Gee, I wonder why?!! As you pray today, if you would pray that God would be my source of energy, that would be fantastic!

No comments: